A property consisting of land and the improvement on it is called Real Estate whether it is commercial or residential improvement.
Buying a Home
Home ownership is a cornerstone for Canadians. Home buying is a complex process that, without the right guidance, can be a nightmare. Let a ProClient Brokers Inc. Agent walk you through the complex process of buying a home, from start to finish, helping you make informed decision. Through this process you will know how much home you can afford for to avoid unnecessary hassle.
Buying Commercial Real Estate
Unlike residential, commercial real estate is purchased by considering a set of factors that describe the rate of return on investment, and the use in the eyes of Buyer. The decision of commercial real estate purchase also can be for investment and or for personal use.
Commercial Buying or Commercial Real Estate Purchase refers to the class of real estate that is primarily meant for personal business use, investment for profits. Some of the examples of such properties include:
- Office buildings
- Self-storage (Mini-storage)
- Strip malls
- Hotels, â€œhospitalityâ€
- Multi-family / apartment buildings
Currently, we are serving Toronto West Area â€“ Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Halton Hills, Acton, and more in Real Estate.
If you choose ProClient Brokers Inc. for buying or selling, residential or commercial real estate:
- You will be served by a top real estate professional.
- You will save thousands, when you sign up with us; ask us how.
- You will be provided with a personalized list of properties available for sale or conduct custom search for you.
- You will receive new listings as soon as they become available, before the general public has access.
- We are very Pro Client, and try to deliver every-time.
If you are interested in our services, CONTACT US to find property of you choosing.