Â For Business Sellers
If you intend to sell a business; its sale price is of paramount importance in the market place. In this competitive world your business should be priced well to see it sold fast.. Logically, too low priced business will sell fast but is not in the best interest of the Owner. Too high priced business will probably remain unsold. Business Sellers need to set right price for your property to sell. We conduct a market analysis for our Clients to help set right price for the company.
How we can help you, the seller?
We are certified business intermediaries. A business intermediary/ broker is hired by a business owner to sell his or her business in a confidential manner to qualified buyers. NEVER any up front fees – we earn it by only getting paid if the business for sale closes. We represent you – the seller – from buyer qualification right through to the closing.
The 8 Main reasons to use us as your business brokerâ€¦
- CONFIDENTIALITY â€“ at all times before during and after the sale
- QUALIFIED BUYERS â€“ by experience, net worth and credit
- FINANCE THE BUYERS â€“ many sources to finance buyers
- EXPERTISE â€“ fully trained and certified by Broker Service Network
- CONNECTIONS â€“ affiliate and networking marketing locally and nationally
- NO UP FRONT FEES â€“ we earn our commission at closing
- ONLY TAKE SMALL NUMBER OF LISTINGS â€“ the attention that you deserve
- ONLY TAKE LISTINGS THAT WE FEEL THAT WE CAN SELL â€“ motivated
The Guide To Selling Your Business
- Selling a Business
- Preparing Your Business For Sale
- What You Should Be Prepared For
- The Importance of Confidentiality
- The Importance of Qualified Buyers
- The Importance of Financing
- Placing a Market Value on Your Business
- Who Are Business Brokers
- Hiring A Business Broker
CONTACT US FOR A NO OBLIGATION MEETING – 416 364 5550